Technolog specialista - Vstřikování plastů
- • Secure the molding processes launches worldwide at the Business unit level.
• Evaluate the manufacturing concepts, identify the risks related to design, material, equipment and process. Define appropriate preventive and corrective measures.
• Identify and coordinate with the local molding engineers and the project teams the required actions to fulfill the quality, productivity and timing targets.
• Support the local engineers in their day to day problems solving and take the lead on demand when the situation requires it.
• Consult R&D, Quality, Project Manager, Management.
• Contribute to the Business Unit Molding community continuous improvement by supporting the competence development through standardization, training, lessons learned.
- • Master degree in Material engineering or Process Engineering.
• Experience in technical plastic parts development/production is an advantage.
• Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
• Advanced English (B2 is minimum).
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Ability to take initiative and interact with cross functional and regional teams.
• Creative approach, analytical thinking, focus on detail.
- • Background and know - how of strong international company.
• Access to the latest technologies.
• Opportunitiy to grow and develop your career.
• Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. 5 weeks of vacation, mobility contribution, flexible working hours, company canteen - lunch contribution, etc.)