With a Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science, you have at least 5 years of experience in Information System with significant responsibilities, in some of the following fields: IT project management, Application development or support , IT operations, Information/IT Security, IT consulting, IT audit, Operational Risk management.
- Significant IT technical knowledge, understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, …), as well as audit experience and CISA certification (or other IT certification) are considered a plus. Knowledge of banking business is appreciated.The following soft skills are also expected:
- • Team player and great level of integrity• Robust analytical skills to relate IT risks with potential business exposure
- • Quick adaptability to new environment and curiosity to learn and develop new skills/knowledge• Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver quality work within committed deadlines
- • Good communication skills and ability to interact with management as well as operational staff• Fluent command of English, with good report writing and presentation skills
- • Willingness to travel; about 30% of time to capital cities around Europe