* Quality Specialist - Prague *
Global Top Employer in IT and communications is looking for a talented and passionate professionals to join their growing team in beautiful Prague! Currently looking for experienced Quality Specialist who is excellent of understanding of the internal processes and procedures to monitor the work of others, spotting errors, suggesting improvements and identifying quality issues for their business unit.
You'll be based in Prague – one of Europe's most exciting, expanding capitals – working within a team of highly skilled resources in a new, luxury offices. Come and help us to achieve this goal and participate in a successful growing project!
Our expertise is in digital area and using the power of technology in digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, cybersecurity and workspace for tomorrow.
What will you do as a Quality Specialist?
- The primary responsibility of the Quality Specialist is to monitor and evaluate the quality of Support Services delivery to ensure improvement
- Perform call evaluations on delivery units by conducting call observations, monitoring and evaluating recorded calls and completing side by side call quality assessments
- Identify training needs for delivery units and support with their development and coaching.
- Assist in compilation of non-compliance tickets at regular intervals (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Assist in compilation of T&M ticket report at regular intervals
- Assist in the tracking of knowledge articles creation, update and usage
- Monitor the application of and compliance to quality practices and escalate areas of improvement to the relevant stakeholders
- Compile and distribute reports requested by the business unit and ensure that all shared folders are maintained and updated
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma in Business Computing/ Computer Science
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Relevant working experience (+3years)
- At least 2 years' quality assessment experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services and IT service provider environment
- Experience in enterprise support services and service delivery environment
- English language is essential + German or any of two European languages
We can offer a rich package of benefits and conditions:
- Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Opportunities for a personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
- Mobile phone, notebook, relocation package (flight tickets, accommodation,...)
- 3 sick days, contribution for public transport ticket, contribution for pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
In case of your interest do not hesitate and apply to this great opportunity. Applications and CV are required in English, please.
Praha Staffing White